Sunday, March 15, 2009

Time With The Cousins

We went out to Honey and Paw Paw's house and the boys had a great time playing with their cousins. Will loved talking to the furry cousins ~ Martha, Gunner, Scout and Charlie.
Luke got to drive the Gator and Gray rode shotgun ~ holding on tight. Will and Thomas jumped in the back.

By the look on Thomas and Will's faces, I don't think they were very confident in Luke's driving abilities. No crashes, though!After all that driving around the boys came in for a nice dinner ~ mini-corn dogs! Will gave his cheesiest smile for the camera!Then Will decided to stand up in his high chair ~ something he does at every meal!Luckily GG was there to rescue him before he fell.After dinner ~ Baby Einstein time! Will stood as close to the TV as possible. Notice the hands behind his back. I think he was practicing self control in order to follow Do Do's "No Touching Buttons" rule!Thomas joined Will for the close-up TV watching.All of the boys sat down to watch the movie. It lasted about 30 seconds. But at least I was able to snap a few pictures!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honey and Paw Paw are very lucky "Grand" Parents! We love you all!
Sheridan

Anonymous said...

How much cuter and sweeter could 4 little boys be?
love you
Gramma

jené said...

I check out your blog often but never leave a comment. I can't resist the sweet pictures you always post of the cuties! My mom is Jean Stewardson McClellan. She just sent me an email with the news about Beverly. Please accept my condolences and know my prayers and the prayers of my family are with you. Take care and God Bless!

Anonymous said...

These little guys will always have fun together. So nice they are all about the same age. Don't see how they survive the pillow fights....they seem to like it tho. Thanks for the blog.
GG