Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mystery........

MISSING:
SUSPECT #1: Has a history of putting things in the toilet but not actually flushing. Was near the crime scene but left no fingerprints.SUSPECT #2: Has an unusual attraction to toothbrushes. He is actually tall enough to reach the sink but "knows better" than to mess with mommy's toothbrush!
A reward of a brand new tube of toothpaste is being offered for the safe and sanitary return of the toothbrush. In the meantime mom is having to use an old-fashioned toothbrush.

UPDATE: I found my toothbrush!  I was getting the bath toys out from under the sink in the guest bathroom and there it was!  Neither suspect confessed so I guess I'll let it slide this time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is that your suspects are way too cute to have done anything wrong. Hopefully that will get the guilty party a lighter sentence!
Betty

Anonymous said...

eewwwww....I hope you changed the brush part anyway. No telling where they put it! lol I agree...those boys are just too sweet!
By the way...you are sooooo creative with your posts! I love to see what you are doing...oh, along with getting to see the boys in their antics!
Sheridan