Thursday, January 15, 2009

Morning Fun!!



The boys love falling onto the pillows on our bed. They are fearless when it comes to falling face first ~ luckily the pillows are soft!

In the second part of the video I turned the bath water on very low so the tub wouldn't be freezing when the boys got in. Then I went to Thomas' room to help him get his PJ's off. When I went back to the bathroom I saw Will was already in the tub ~ with his PJ's still on! I have a feeling that kid is going to give me a run for my money!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute video! I was just waiting for Thomas to hit his head and scream but thanking it never happened. Obviously Will was too excited for his bath to bother with that little detail!
~Betty

Anonymous said...

The synchronized dive was nice!
Jen

Marsha said...

What a hoot!!!!