Monday, November 17, 2008

Right Between the Eyes!

One of Will's favorite things to do is to stand up on our bed or Thomas' bed and then fall face first into the mattress or pillows. Well, Sunday night I was sitting on Thomas' bed and Will was having a great time standing and then falling. However, he inched a little too far down the bed and before I could stop him he fell right on the foot board of the bed and smacked his sweet face.
I took these pictures Monday morning ~ he was in a much better mood than Sunday night! I'm amazed he doesn't have two black eyes, but I'm sure glad he doesn't.While I was taking Will's picture Thomas kept saying "T's turn, T's turn!" So here's a picture of T! By yesterday afternoon Will was back to his silly self. He was having fun in the Escalade while Thomas was still napping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No black eyes yet? Poor Baby!
~Betty

Anonymous said...

The first one should be a prize winner of some kind!
love
Grandmother