Monday, November 03, 2008

Fall Festival 2008

Thomas had his Pre-School Fall Festival on Friday. I didn't get to go because I was at Do Do's bridal luncheon. However, Grandmother and Granddaddy took Will up to school to enjoy the festivities with his big brother. (In case you're wondering, Thomas dressed as a Texas Tech Red Raider for Halloween. Good choice!)Thomas was concentrating very hard on his game of "Candy Corn Bingo".Um, yeah, my son is picking his nose during the "Pass the Pumpkin" game. I feel sorry for the kid that got the pumpkin after Thomas! YUCK!Just a little kiss for Will!Makin' moves on a little princess!Class picture statistics:

2 out of the 6 children are looking at the ground.

3 out of the 6 children are looking at the wrong camera.

1 out of the 6 children is looking at his hands. Why, you ask? I have no idea. Maybe he's checking to see if he still has a booger on his finger! Gross, I know, but I couldn't resist!

Look! Mom was able to make it to the photo session on the outside decorations. I changed Thomas into his "I love my Mummy" shirt so he and Will would match.
Granddaddy and Will hangin' out on the bench.

I got a quick picture of the boys sitting on the bench. I say quick because Will kept standing up.
Thomas tried to get him to sit down ~ gently, of course!

Oh well, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grandmother and Granddaddy did a great job...love the pictures! Of course I love your comments, Laura! LOVE your humor!!!
~Betty