Friday, June 06, 2008

Relay for Life 2008

We participated in the Relay for Life this year to help raise awareness and money for cancer research. Our team raised almost $3000! Thanks to everyone for their support and prayers!Before we got started Thomas gave will a "pat pat" for encouragement.And a kiss on the head (see, he CAN be sweet!!) Before anyone accuses me of favoritism let me just tell you it was much easier to get pictures of Will since he's not able to walk yet! He was happy to hang out with Mommy and Daddy the whole time. FYI: The bottom of Will's outfit says "I'm Behind the Red Raiders" Too cute!
Thomas, on the other hand, was a different story! I was smart (even if I do say so myself) and had one of the girls from the youth group come with us and her job was to keep up with Thomas! Easier said than done, but she did a great job! I think they did about 3 laps before the night was over. I was able to snap these 2 pictures when they came by for a drink.

1 comment:

Noe Family said...

Who all was on yall's team and where was the Relay?