Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Lookout Below!

Well, it was only a matter of time before Thomas figured out how to climb into Will's bed. Looks like that time has come! I put Will in his crib to play for a few mintues and the phone rang so I went to get it. When I got back Will wasn't alone anymore! So I rescued Will and put him in the bouncy seat while Thomas showed me his new trick. The crib was actually the only place I could put Will so that he would be out of his bother's reach. I guess from now on if Will is in his crib I'll have to shut the bedroom door to keep Thomas from visiting!

2 comments:

Marsha said...

Never a dull moment at your house. I used to have those springs on Brian's bed. I adored them. I had no idea that you could still get them.

Noe Family said...

Hayden does that trick quite often!! He broke his arm jumping out and now he's crawling back in!! It's usually to play with the mobil!