Sunday, September 09, 2007

Pre-School


Well, it's official...... Thomas is now in school! His first day of Pre-School was last Wednesday. I wasn't able to take him since I was still in the hospital, but his daddy did a great job getting him dressed, his lunch packed and to school right on time. He only goes MWF from 9 - 1:30 and so far I've gotten all good reports from his teacher, Ms. Jennifer. Kinda ironic ~ my second baby is born one day and the next day I send my first baby off to school! They grow up fast!

5 comments:

Marsha said...

They do grow up entirely too quickly. Thomas will love school. I predict that he will be the star of his class!

Noe Family said...

Please tell me where you got the "I wasn't born yesterday...or was I?" onesie. LOVE IT.

Anonymous said...

He's so big! He looks like he knew just what to do in preschool. Enjoy your time with Will! we love you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

No, no, no! Thomas cannot be going to pre-school!!!

Seriously, I agree that he will be at the top of his class!

SG said...

Sounds like perfect timing to me! enjoy yoour one on one time with Will! More pictures please! :)