Tuesday, September 18, 2007

It Runs in the Family

This is Thomas when he was a about month old. He would grab onto his hair and wouldn't let go! I don't think he was actually pulling it, though, because he never fussed.Will, on the other hand, PULLS his hair and it makes him furious! I literally had to pry his fingers open so he would let go ~ but only after the poor baby had to suffer for a few seconds longer so I could get a picture!! In case there was any question to whether Will really pulled his hair or if he was just resting his hand on his head, here's proof! I took this picture this morning after I gave him a bath. When his hair is clean it stands straight up and is easy to grab!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I DON'T EVEN OWN A CAMERA SO YOU BETTTER COME LIVE WITH ME GRANDMOTHER

Hilary said...

Looks like Will is a LEFTY

Marsha said...

Seems to have a nice grasp!

Anonymous said...

Micah doesn't even have hair! Can will share? I can't wait to see him in the flesh and play with him! Come to Lubbock!

Carmen said...

You have two beautiful babies! Congratulations! I love all the pics...what a great looking family.