Thursday, August 06, 2015

Toothfairy Talk

My kids have never had any problems pulling their teeth.  In fact, they rarely have a loose tooth for very long ~ once they start wiggling they come out fast.  Well, Thomas lost 2 teeth in less than 5 days and wanted to keep them instead of the Toothfairy taking them.  I told him to write her and note and ask and this is what he typed up on the computer:


The next morning the tooth was still there, along with the usual 2 dollar bill.  I could tell Thomas was starting to be skeptical, and sure enough, later in the day he asked if the Toothfairy was real.  I decided to tell him the truth and he promised to keep the secret.  And of course, this conversation lead to asking about Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.  Sigh.......  My oldest is getting old! 

No comments: