Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Will's Thanksgiving Feast

Each year the kindergarteners have a Thanksgiving feast to celebrate what we are thankful for.  
 
The teachers put in an unbelievable amount of work decorating the library with paper tablecloths, placemats and decorations.  It looked wonderful!
Will's placemat ~ I am so happy that he chose to put that he is thankful for his teacher.  I couldn't agree more!  Mrs. Stewart works tirelessly to teach and love my sweet boy every day!
Will wasn't in the mood to have his picture taken ~ too bad!  I'm taking it anyway!
Mrs. Stewart gives each of her student an Indian name.  She chose Old Spirit for Will ~ I think it suits him perfectly!





I'd say he cheered up once he got to sit down and enjoy his feast.  Especially love his expression in the last picture when they served pumpkin pie ~ his favorite!

A shot of his classmates.
Yep, almost everyone is finished except this boy!

Cutie Pie Cate
Will with his cheesiest smile EVER ~ Cate's not sure what to think!
Well, it's cute of Cate, at least!
Mom and Old Spirit (aka Will Daivs)

No comments: