Sunday, December 16, 2012

Great Wolf Lodge 2012 ~ The Waterpark


And now for the indoor water park portion ~ the boys had a blast, needless to say!  

Will vs. Wave Pool

Smacked right in the face ~

 And completely knocked down!  Looks like the Wave Pool won that round!
Thomas wanted me to take pictures of him holding his breath and blowing bubbles ~
And kicking to make huge splashes!
 By the look on his face I think he's pretty proud ~ and he should be!
 Dad and his boys

 Dad giving Thomas a little toss across the pool.

 The boys wanted to race down the kiddie slides ~ it was close but I think Thomas was the winner
 Big smile from my little boy!
 Dad explaining to Thomas how the big bucket worked that dropped water on everyone.
 Another cute picture of my boys!
The Big Bucket!

No comments: