Saturday, October 27, 2012

Trunk or Treat 2012

Will has had a pretty bad cough for several days.  I took him to the clinic this morning and got him some medicine for a sinus infection and the cough.  He had been complaining of his tummy hurting but he wanted to go to our church's trunk-or-treat anyway.  So I got him all dressed up in his alligator costume and went back to help Thomas get ready.  When I came back to the living room this is how I found Will ~ sound asleep!!  It would have been impossible to wake him up, even if I wanted to.  So I called my dad and he came over to the house to alligator sit!
I was determined to get a picture of the boys together and this is the best I could do!
Thomas aka "Swampy" from the Disney game Where's My Water ~ ready to get some goodies!
We ran into Do Do and Gus aka Ralphie from A Christmas Story
Is he not the cutest thing ever!?!?
"You'll shoot your eye out, kid!"
Fritz had to join the photo shoot, too!

Thomas spend most of the evening playing on the church's playground ~ something he can do any Sunday or Wednesday.
Thomas and is buddy Nathan aka Mario
I love my little Swampy!
Mom and Thomas ~ we hated that Will was sick, but we had a good time just the two of us.

No comments: