Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Goodbye Front Teeth

 When we were in Hereford visiting Grandmother and Granddaddy Thomas's right front tooth became VERY wiggly.  I wanted to snap a picture of his little boy smile just one more time.  And it's a good thing because he pulled his tooth sometime around 3:00 AM the next morning!  Thomas sleeps with my parents when we're in Hereford and in the middle of the night I heard Thomas and my dad discussing the tooth so I got up and sure enough, it was already safely in a plastic baggie!
 Here's the after picture of my snaggle-toothed boy!


Warning: The next few photos are a little more detailed in the tooth pulling process!


 5 days after losing the first tooth the second one was ready to come out (right before bedtime and not in the middle of the night this time!)  Dad tried to help him pull the tooth but without much success.  Finally Thomas asked me to do it so I grabbed a tissue and gave it a pull.  It came right out!





I'm going to enjoy this silly toothless grin!  It won't be long before the big boy teeth grow in!

No comments: