Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

My sweet boys bought me a beautiful tulip plant and a gift basket full of fun goodies for Valentine's day. Their dad helped them out a little bit and I appreciate it very much!
Thomas was very proud of his Valentine's box ~ and who can blame him!

Sorting through the cards with some of his classmates.
A Spiderman pencil ~
And not one, but TWO bags of goodies!There were enough snacks and treats to feed all of the Kindergartners ~ and then some.
Thomas and his friend Shaylee
Such a precious boy!
I wasn't able to go to Will's actual party but I did sneak over to his school and take a few pictures of him and some of his friends during story time.Will and Anna ~ best buddies and partners in crime!Will and the ladies of Kinder Kare :)Love this sweet boy!

No comments: