Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Shriner's Circus

Thomas and Will were invited to go to the Shriner's circus with Cate. They had a great time! I love this picture!
The boys were excited to see a sign from Dad's work.
The white tigers were really cool.
An attempt at getting the kids to have their picture taken with the elephant in the background.
Yea! Finally got Thomas to turn around AND smile!I'm not sure what Cate and Thomas are looking at and I have no idea what Will is doing!
Yeah, I think I'm going to give up on getting a good picture this time!
Wait ~ this one's pretty good of Will and Thomas!

My handsome boys!

Cate and Angie (I think Cate was more interested in watching the circus than taking a picture!)

Quite a balancing act!
The elephants were very impressive!

We all had a fun time!

No comments: