Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Thomas Lost a Tooth!

Look closely in Thomas's hand and you will see the tooth that came out today. He noticed it was loose a few days ago and today at school he was eating lunch and it just fell out! I saw his teacher and she told me that he lost it, so when I saw him I needed to act surprised. Well, later in the day I saw Thomas in the hall and asked him if anything exciting happened at school so far and he said, "YES!! We went to the computer lab!" It cracked me up! I asked if anything exciting happened at lunch and then he told me about his tooth. So funny!
Showing the gap and still holding onto the tooth tightly!
Trying to give a better view........
And now just being downright silly!
The tooth fairy came and left a $2 bill underneath Thomas's pillow. He was sooooo excited!

No comments: