Sunday, July 04, 2010

4th of July 2010

It has become a tradition to take the boy's picture in the red swing on the 4th of July every year. I'm afraid I might have to change locations next year ~ Thomas is almost to big for the swing!Thomas stretching to be as big as possible!Thinking hard ~ about what, no one knows..........
Once he got to swinging the super big smile appeared!
Looking up to the sky.
Will saw big brother stretching and when it was his turn he had to do the same thing. Monkey see, monkey do!Will preferred to spin around and around instead of swing back and forth. I snapped this picture mid-spin. I love the goofy look on his face! He's having fun, but he's also holding on for dear life!This is when the swing stopped spinning ~ still a little dizzy, I think!
Will Davis ~ I predict a lot of parent conferences in our future. Especially when he cuts his eyes like in this picture!


No comments: