Saturday, May 08, 2010

Fun at the State Park

The state park had an open house so we went out there to check things out!
The boys got to meet some Buffalo Soldiers. Will wasn't too sure about him, but Thomas just plopped down in his lap!Thomas took this picture of Will and Mommy in front of the stuffed bear.
Will took this picture of Thomas. I think I may have a couple of photographers on my hands!There was a tank stocked with catfish for the kids to try and catch. Daddy helped Thomas hold his fishing pole just right.This is as close as Thomas wanted to get to his catfish. I love how he's looking at out of the corner of his eye!
Now it's Will's turn.........
He caught a big one (actually I think it's the same one Thomas caught, but I'm not positive!)
Will was happy to pose face to fin with his catfish!

1 comment:

The Robinsons said...

ha ha. i don't blame thomas. that's about as close as i'd want to get to a catfish, too!