Monday, March 29, 2010

WDPS Spring Program 2010

Will is patiently waiting for the program to begin.
The boys are keeping a close eye on Ms. Marie, their music teacher.
Will, Aiden, Rachel, Alivia, Levi and Kinley
Thomas and his friends wait for their turn to sing. Looks like Lance (far right) is fired up about the program!
I love this picture! All of the kids are doing something different!
Two very serious children ~
Thomas and Allie are "best buddies" ~ as Thomas says!
Thomas was nice and comfortable in Paw Paw's lap and Will enjoyed watching the other classes from Daddy's lap.That is until Will saw Mommy with the camera. He's in a huge "mommy" phase and I love it AND it drives me crazy!My precious boys!

Thomas and his teacher Mrs. Laura. We love her!
Will and Mrs. Jennifer ~ she is the best! Especially after surviving teaching BOTH of my boys!

No comments: