Thursday, December 24, 2009

Snowing on Christmas Eve!!

When we woke up this morning it was snowing a little bit, so I had to get a few pictures of the boys in the snow.As you can tell by the smile on Will's face, he thought it was pretty fun.
Thomas, on the other hand, was NOT thrilled (take a look at those clenched fists!)
As Will laughed hysterically, Thomas gave him a look like he was losing his mind!
When I told Thomas to try to catch the snow on his tongue he loosened up a little and started to enjoy himself.
Almost got some.........
Sweet Will......
Well, maybe not so sweet...... We got in the car and headed out to run some errands. When we got to Home Depot Thomas informed me that Will had taken his shoes off. I turned around and saw this ornery face!
And when I looked down I saw that not only did he take his shoes and socks off, he unsnapped the jeans he was wearing!
He was quite proud of his accomplishment! It took me 5 minutes to crawl around and get his shoes and socks back on him and his jeans snapped back up.
Big brother was not amused at his immature little brother.
Before I could get them unloaded Will started to take his shoes off again ~ not funny!
This is a picture of the front yard after we got home ~ about 3 hours after the first ones were taken. I couldn't get the boys to pose again, though!

Here are some pictures of the last "big" snow in Brownwood.

No comments: