Wednesday, September 09, 2009

First Day of Weekday Pre-School 2009

Yep, the boys will be going to 2 pre-schools this year! I am going to take a long term substitute job starting in October so we enrolled the boys in a T Th pre-school and a MWF pre-school. Today was their 2nd first day!Will was once again thrilled to be posing. At least I got him to wave at me!Thomas' best attempt at "cheese".Yes, I made them hug again!
Headed to school with Thomas and his giant backpack leading the way!
Thomas couldn't quite get the door open himself, but he sure did try!
Will and Ms. Jennifer
Thomas and Ms. Laura
Thomas has a couple of ulcers in his mouth and after school/before nap he INSISTED on having a band-aid. I went to check on him about 30 minutes later and I must say, he did a good job putting the band-aid on where he was hurting!

3 comments:

laura said...

The band-aid is HYSTERICAL! Do you think it would work to keep my monkeys quiet for a second or two? May have to try :)

Laura said...

What's funny/sad about the band-aid is that Thomas tends to DROOL when he sleeps. So about 30 minutes after taking this picture he started coughing and sputtering. I think he gagged on all the drool pooled in his mouth!

Noe Family said...

I played basketball in high school with Ms Laura!!