Monday, August 10, 2009

Pool and Waterpark

Sam had a Kiwanis convention in Dallas last week so the boys and I packed up and joined him for a little R and R! I took this picture from our 3 floor balcony. Sam was trying to show Will where to look and Thomas was swimming upstream ~ against the hot tub bubbles!I think Thomas spotted me but I don't think Will ever figured out where to look.

Moving on to the "cold water pool" (as opposed to the "hot water pool")
The launch.........
Mid-air...........
The landing.........
We went to a water park with Ben, Amy and Luke on Friday. Will was finally brave enough to jump to daddy.
Here he goes!!
Ben gave Luke a ride on the kickboard.
Thomas used the kickboard as a shield so he could get underneath the waterfall.
Then he tried to use it as a surfboard ~ and didn't have much luck.
The boys were deep in conversation ~ about the kickboard, I'm sure!
Will bravely decided to head over the the waterfall.
And he got soaking wet!
The look on Thomas' face pretty much sums up the day ~ they had a blast!

2 comments:

~becky said...

I did my time with the Kiwanis thing. I served as President of our club at one point. I loved it. I got to go to the International convention in New Orleans.

It got harder doing it all with the kids. So I had to take a break. I'd like to go back once both boys are bigger.

Anonymous said...

Cute! And again...I was there until you guys got there...not fair!!!! I would have loved to meet up with you guys!
S