Monday, May 04, 2009

E L M O Gone Wild!!

Once again we have been blessed with hand-me-downs!  Since I'm not the biggest fan of "character clothes" it's probably the only way my kids will ever get to have them!  This is an Elmo costume that was just Will's size!
Big Brother and Monster ~ how sweet!

Will played and ran and jumped and climbed non-stop.  I noticed he was getting pretty hot so I took the costume off for a little bit.  
And of course Thomas saw this as an opportunity to "steal" Elmo and run from his little brother!
As you can see, Will was not too thrilled with the kidnapping of his costume!  I had to hide Elmo after the boys went to bed, otherwise I'm afraid Will would have wanted to wear all day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will is just so cute saying "Elmo", too!
S

Anonymous said...

What a cute, cute Elmo! Silly Mr. T has to have a few laughs too!
~Betty

Barbara Kerr said...

You know, no matter how old you are, Elmo is still the best!!! I love the costume. Thanks for being so good about posting pics for all of us who can't get down there to see you all in person! Love u!
Barbara