Tuesday, May 22, 2007

We have a Climber!

Thomas has never shown any interest in climbing until yesterday. And it's as if he woke up from his nap and decided to climb on everything. I was sitting at the computer and looked over and saw him standing on his toy. I had my camera right by me so I got a picture of him walking from the toy to the dining room chair.
Then after supper I was at the sink and looked down to see Thomas helping himself to his spoons out of the dishwasher! I guess I'll have to be careful so shut the dishwasher door just like I'm careful to shut the bathroom door!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see a few more bumps and bruises in his future! Have fun, Thomas, but "Be Careful!!!" (as if he hasn't heard this a few times already!)

I am so glad that it was the colorful spoons that caught his eye!

Anonymous said...

Just remember Will is not going to be your cimbing box Just keep the mictures, it is the nexy best thing to being there!
Love
grandmother