Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Great Pumpkin

It was a cute idea.........Get a Big Pumpkin, clean out all gunk from the inside of the pumpkin, put Thomas in it and take his picture! Wouldn't he look adorable with his red hair and sweet smile! Well, things didn't go quite as planned. The first time I put him in the pumpkin he flipped out (no, the top picture isn't the first time, it's more like the 5th time!). So we had "Pumpkin Therapy" a few times a day for 3 days before taking these pictures. I'd take Thomas to the pumpkin and let him touch it and pat it. He finally got used to it, and actually had fun playing in his new "toy"!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your humor, Laura! Pumpkin Therapy!

Noe Family said...

I love the fourth picture!! Andrea

Anonymous said...

May I just say that in the first picture, Thomas looks just like you. Seriously, his mouth and cheeks look identical. The pictures are great. Love your mum....it is still a little too hot here for them.